Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Darla Sanders Wins!



Congratulations to Darla Sanders,the 1st place winner of the Get Slim Challenge 90 Day Contest! Darla lost 51.5 pounds and slimmed down 26.6 inches! We are so proud of you, Darla!

Darla was introduced to Bios Life Slim through her friend, Christie Osuwagu. Darla says, “Christie introduced me to Slim and it really works! I love the way it makes me feel and I love that it keeps me motivated and it gives me energy. Now I can fit into clothes never thought I would have fit in again.”

With so many people interested to know how she was able to lose weight, Darla decided to become a Franchise Owner, “I have 25 people interested to know what I’ve done. This is an opportunity to tell them my story and get them to try Slim. I’m a walking testimony.”

Darla lives happily with her husband and six children in Texas. She tells us, “I’m not stopping here, I’m going to participate in the 180-day challenge!"

No comments: