Thursday, July 17, 2008

REGISTRATION OPEN


REGISTRATION FOR WOMEN'S SUMMIT IS NOW AVAILABLE.

My excitement level was so high when I left the Women’s Summit in UT, I could hardly wait to get home! I had no idea when I registered that I was going to be included in the beta marketing of Bios Life Slim. What a wonderful experience that was in so many different ways. After specializing in diabetes for so many years, I was “over the top” with excitement that I was working with the company that had an answer to leptin imbalance! It was very easy for me to talk to everyone about Slim and as soon as people heard, they were interested. As they had success, and told others, I watched my business triple in size over the next 2 ½ months! As a medical provider, I have had very little education in the world of business. I couldn’t have been more pleased at the business knowledge and sharing of information that went on, not only at the conference, but in the weeks and months following. I made a promise to myself never to miss a Women’s Summit. I encourage all my business partners to attend our next Women’s Summit in November so they can learn how to, not only grow their business, but grow professionally and personally as well.

Judy Gilman, NP, CDE


FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER: http://www.usa.makelifebetter.com/news_events.html#cruise

No comments: