Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Need a reason to attend Women's Summit?

Attending the Unicity Women’s Summit in February of 2008 took my business to levels I couldn’t have anticipated. I have to thank Jan Bloom for being relentless in encouraging me to go. It was only three weeks before the conference and I still was unsure but thanks to Jan I made the commitment to go despite the almost $600 airfare...and she was so right! My business tripled in volume and my income increased by over 200% in the three months following the women’s conference.

Personally, it allowed me to network with other women Franchise Owners throughout North America. What is amazing to me is the willingness of everyone to share. When we returned we had each other’s e-mail addresses. As attendees we were all given the privilege to participate in the beta testing of Bios Life Slim™. We shared everything including Slim party invitations, promotional flyers, marketing ideas and results. The camaraderie was great! I became a Franchise Owner in July of 2006 and attended my first conference in New York City three weeks later. I feel that attendance at national events is one of the keys to my success. The next year I was in Orlando and I would not miss this fall’s Women’s Summit in Del Ray Beach, Florida.


-Cheryl Straub
Franchise Owner

No comments: