Friday, November 13, 2009

Women Need Networking

Last Tuesday I went home with a case of the stomach flu. I spent the next three days as a kind of hermit, connecting with the world only through phone lines and internet connections. Friday I came back into the office rejoicing! I can talk to people face to face, connect with them and feel like a human being. I realized how much I need networking and social interaction and I would think many women and men need the same.

One of the unique beauties of this business is the opportunities it provides to create meaningful networks. Not only do we share products that improve health, but we get to interact with people on a personal, face-to-face level and create networks. Just another way that Unicity helps to Make Life Better, in my opinion.

- Katharine

No comments: