Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BOOSTING MY BUSINESS

At the time I attended the first Unicity Women's Summit, I was a newcomer to the Unicity business. What I learned and experienced at the event launched me to a very high level of belief in the company, the people, and the products.

It was of great benefit to see the number and diversity of the women who have succeeded as Bios Life™ Franchise Owners. The camaraderie among the women was fantastic and I learned so much, not only about Bios Life Slim™ but about many of the products and how various women use them and market them. Of particular interest was Lori Hamilton's discussion of hormonal issues and how our natural formulations can address a variety of challenges for women and men caused by natural aging, diet and environmental causes.

I would recommend attendance at the next Women's Summit for every woman who wants to move forward with their business.

E Luber
Franchise Owner

No comments: