Thursday, June 19, 2008

NICE TO MEET YOU

Hello ladies –

Besides being women, I think we have something great in common: we love Unicity International. We love the business, we believe in the products. We have great hope for the future. I hope that we can all connect on some level and work to Make Life Better.

I feel privileged to be working with all of you now. My recent experience has been with the Human Resource department at Unicity Headquarters. I have loved working with the employees here and now am excited to expand to understand better our incredible team of Franchise Owners. Please help to get to know you all better. Use the comment function on our blog, email me at Beheard@unicity.net. I’ve got a lot to learn and am thrilled to be working with all of you. Can’t wait to hear from you!

- Katharine

No comments: